sábado, 29 de octubre de 2011

Dear Rosa:
        We have just arrived from our trip and i must admit that I am astonished with this country It is so different from ours.My family need a place to leave immediatly.
         I met a man on the ship that told me about a place in Buenos Aires called La Boca,where a lot of foreigners have been living,and he promised me to give us a decent home,because his uncle has some properties there.I trust in him,he seems to be an honest man,he came from Spain alone and it is surprising to see how young is he,apart from being so respectful and shy,he is a common boy of almost twenty four years old,tall and dark haired,he had come to this country before and he explained me that people here are very hard working,this is a beautiful country,full of oportunities and he has told me that we do not have nothing to be worried about.
         I have felt at home now since we arrived,but I have to start working immediatly.
My wife is not very convinced about living here but I am sure that she will like it sooner or later,altough it will take a while.I´ll write you as soon as possible.
                     Love,
                                   Vittorio..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario